It is a streamlined proposal that allows you to combine a visit to the exhibition area with vertical updates, thanks to the concrete and authoritative testimonials of Italian and international speakers and testimonials who will offer quick, immediate and above all concrete insights into specific topics.
The rich schedule of meetings and seminars offers a valuable opportunity for in-depth study. At the centre of the scene is the world of production and the need for integrated processes along the entire supply chain, looking at new technologies and Artificial Intelligence, but also at the developments of existing technologies of excellence, in an increasingly effective and strategic hybridisation. Significant insights into packaging materials, plastic-based or paper-based, to unravel fake news and recyclability. There will also be contributions from the Paper and Graphics Federation to focus, once again, on environmental, social and economic sustainability.
Tailored to the needs of the visitor, the seminars will alternate between short half-hour and one-hour seminars and will cover all printing markets:
- COMMUNICATION: we will look at the added value of ennobling and finishing and will give space to packaging, seen as a powerful communication tool.
- SUSTAINABILITY: from the requirements of circular management of raw materials to the most sustainable industrial choices. Print4All will host the testimonies of virtuous realities on the themes of environmental sustainability and circular economy.
- MATERIALS: the versatility, the impact and the printability of the different materials will be investigated, from the newer materials, which are leading the sector into the future, to "classic" materials such as paper, with its cultural and environmental significance.
- PRODUCTIVITY: focus on finishing, including innovative solutions, integrated processes, digital and hybrid technologies, which become a guarantee for the development of production efficiency.
- DIGITALISATION OF PROCESSES: Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality represent the two new dimensions of enabling printers to become Smart Printers. But having a smart approach to your business segment also requires, even for printers and converters, quick decisions and continuous interaction with customers. How AI and AR technologies support this transformation will be explored.
- PRINTING CONVERGENCE: the convergence of print markets is reflected in the need to offer new solutions to their customers, prompting print service providers to expand their portfolio of offerings.
- BIG DATA: space for the Data Economy, the data and its value, always in full respect of consensus and actor in a conscious and prepared supply chain. The use of data for process optimisation analysis (Big Data and Production Efficiency) and marketing strategies using data will be discussed.
Lots of confirmed keynote speakers: Simone Abrate - Legal Consultant; Pier Benzi - Creative Director Artefice Group; Piero Bertoldo - President Lic Packaging; Matteo Bonetti - Business Developer Smith Lumen; Giuseppe Bosio - Textile Expert; Roger Botti - General Manager Robilant; Giacomo Chiarella - Owner Grafica KC; Giuseppe Ghelfi - Owner Ghelfi Ondulati; Pat McGrew - Managing Director McGrewGroup; Angelo Meroni - TAGA Italia; Adalberto Monti - Vice President TAGA Italia; Maurizio Pellegrini - Head of the Public Objections Registry; Piero Pozzi - Board Member Taga Italia; Enrico Piacentini, Marketing Director, H2H Creative Production; Davide Rossi - General Manager Aires; Ralf Schlözer - Printing technology analyst; Andrea Tempesta - Creative Director ICO-LAB; Federico Tornielli - General Manager PRT Group; Manuel Trevisan - Board Member Taga Italia; Fabrizio Vigo - Founder SevenData.
Print4All is now just a few days away. But why is the trade show event so important to the industry? We were told this by several major printers who w ...Read more
Print4All 2022 is preparing to confirm itself as the home of content for printing and converting. In addition to the rich offer of exhibitions, in fac ...Read more
Artificial Intelligence, Metaverse, Big Data, are all new and harnessable elements that those who print, those who use printing techniques to express ...Read more
An original initiative reserved for Print4All exhibitors and their customers: the first edition of Print4All's Best in Show will see printed products ...Read more